What’s required from our teachers
- Teaching one-on-one lessons lasting from 30 minutes to 60 minutes
- Incorporate techniques and theory in every lesson
- Building a strong relationship with the students to better help them succeed
- Give brief feedback to parents at the end of every lesson
- Occasional team get together with music
BA in Music or Up to a Grade 8 Level RCM Practical and Theory OR equivalent.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 4:00pm and 8:30pm and Saturdays between 10:00am and 4:00pm
Pay: $20 per hour.
- Plan and prepare lessons and examination syllabuses in relation to individual students’ needs
- Teach music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to students, incorporating RCM and CCM curriculum as required.
- Prepare students for examinations and submit names of prepared students for RCM and CCM examinations as required.
- Motivate, mentor and encourage students.
- Liaise with staff and parents for the success of ALL students actively enrolled at Zamar Music Academy.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements.
- Assess students’ abilities, provide feedback and write reports.
- Work with the Director and Office Manager to arrange end of semester recitals and concerts for students', families and friends.
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org